The Renewed Hope VIP program is our way of creating a win, win situation for all. You get a unique vacation spot reserved just for you and at the same time you are helping to provide restorative escapes for cancer survivors and their families. Funds raised through the VIP program go toward developing and expanding the project.
How does it work?
Simply choose the option that is right for you and contact us to schedule your dates.
- Option 1: Two full weeks per year reserved lodging space for 2, 3, or 5 years at today’s prices. $1,000 per year
- Option 2: One full week per year reserved lodging space for 2, 3, or 5 years at today’s prices. $500 per year
This is the full cost – there are no additional annual or maintenance fees of any kind, and no price increases for the full term of the contract.
Who is VIP for?
- Individuals and their families – use for your own personal vacation escape or split and share with family or friends
- Companies and businesses – use as an employee incentive/reward, a gift to key clients or suppliers, or as lodging space for workers traveling to Puerto Rico
- Charitable organization supporter – as a donor you pay for the VIP and donate it in your name to the organization of your choice. The organization can then use this lodging as a fund-raising raffle or auction for the contracted term, effectively leveraging your donation into many times its value.
Start using your space now!
Your VIP investment can start as soon as you sign up using our existing vacation cabin in the beautiful mountains of Southwest Puerto Rico.
Contact us for more information about the Vacation Investment Plan, 608-604-7537 or email email@example.com.